How does powder coating work?
First we burn off the old finish revealing the bare metal, then electrostatically apply powder in a color of your choice, ending by placing the item in an oven to cure. The result is the most attractive, durable, high-quality finish available.
What can be powder coated?
- If your item is steel, aluminum, wrought iron or cast aluminum we can coat it.
- We focus on restoring outdoor furniture, however we also coat many items other than furniture. (We do not powder coat wheels.)
What are the advantages to powder coating?
- Save up to 70% compared to buying new.
- The result of choosing a powder coated product is that it will have the most attractive, durable, high-quality finish available.
- It is environmentally friendly and virtually pollution-free.
- Unlike liquid paint, no solvents are used in powder coating.
Why New Again, Inc. and not another powder coater?
- We offer a comprehensive service. We will disassemble all removable parts, remove all plastic components (glides, end caps, hidden parts), reassemble using stainless hardware, and install new plastic components.
- We offer pick-up and delivery door to door.
- Free in-home estimates.
Available Custom Colors