We understand that you are making a financial investment in repairing your patio sling chairs and chaises. We want our customers to be happy with our replacement sling product and 100% satisfaction is our goal.
Our replacement slings come in an array of colors and patterns. They are constructed from the best quality outdoor fabrics and UV durable threads available in the industry. The replacement sling fabric we offer is proudly made in the USA. Many other sling manufacturers will use a cheap monofilament thread that will quickly deteriorate from the UV rays of the sun. The thread we use to sew the hems of your new replacement sling is made by Gore Tenera. This thread is so strong it is guaranteed to not deteriorate over the life of the fabric.
What are the advantages to restoring?
- Your furniture will look brand new for a fraction of the cost of buying new.
- Create a whole new look.
- It’s eco-friendly!
Why not just replace the slings myself?
- Measuring chairs for slings is tricky; our experts will measure your chairs for a custom fit.
- We use all the proper tools to ensure a tight fitting sling (no sags or gaps).
Can’t I just buy a new chair for nearly the same price as a new sling?
- The prices of new furniture have increased tremendously due to the cost of metals, shipping, energy and labor.
- Most US manufacturers have closed due to the competition from China, leaving the market with less than quality merchandise.
- Unfortunately, the quality of most patio furniture today is inferior to the quality of purchases made even 5 years ago!
Do I have to choose the sling color and pattern myself?
- All of our sling fabric choices are displayed on our website as well as in our showroom. Whether you call or come in, our staff is eager to help you choose the best look for your chairs.
- When you choose our pick-up and delivery option, our trained representative will bring the samples to your home.
What are the typical turnaround times?
- From order to installation replacement slings will take 3 to 4 weeks. Homecrest slings take 5 to 6 weeks.